How to make Steak Tacos?
1 small onion or half a medium onion, chopped
500 gr fillet steak
1 tsp garlic and ginger paste
1 tbsp Relish Taco seasoning
1 tsp bbq spice
1 tsp cumin
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp lemon or lime juice
1/4 tsp Tumeric
Salt to taste
12 taco shelves
2 ripe avocados
1/4 teaspoon of salt, depends on the size of the avo
1 tbsp lime juice or lemon juice
2 tbsp finely chopped onion (preferable red or spring onion)
1 chilli finely chopped
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 ripe tomato, diced
Crushed Corn Chips
Note: Our Taco Spice has salt and chilli. Add additional salt or chilli depending on your preference.
1. Marinate the steak with all the spices and seasonings for a few hours.
2. Heat oil in a pot and then add the onion. Braise the onion until soft.
3. Add the steak and cook until tender.
Assembling your taco:
1. Add the steak filling to the taco
2. Add the toppings you prefer and it’s that easy.
This recipe is amazing with mince.